Subject: [wsrp] IPR transition

The OASIS staff is trying to coordinate the IPR transitions of the remaining TCs such that they do not have an extreme overload next spring. They have asked the WSRP TC to select a new mode such that a vote on transitioning can occur before the end of this year. There are three modes available to select from (details can be found at http://www.oasis-open.org/who/intellectualproperty.php). I would propose that we transition to the "RF on RAND terms" mode.

I will add this as an agenda item for the upcoming F2F meeting ...