Subject: Re: [wsrp] New ballot "Attending October F2F in Cambridge, MA?"

There is a wireless network available in the Cambridge building for which I have started creating accounts which should be active during the F2F. If you indicated you are attending the F2F in person and haven't received an email with an id/password, let me know and I will forward what they have emailed to me.

Rich

workgroup_mailer@lists.oasis-open.org

09/07/2006 12:35 PM

Rich Thompson/Watson/IBM@IBMUS
Groups - oasis - New ballot "Attending October F2F in Cambridge, MA?"

OASIS Web Services for Remote Portlets (WSRP) TC member,

A new ballot has been presented to OASIS Web Services for Remote Portlets (WSRP) TC.
To vote on this ballot, go here:

http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/wsrp/ballot.php?id=1100

Please DO NOT REPLY to this email; instead, vote using the above link.

The text of this ballot is as follows:
---
"Attending October F2F in Cambridge, MA?"
For planning purposes, intention regarding F2F attendance is needed. Are you planning on attending the October, 2006 F2F in Cambridge, MA?

- Attending in person
- Attending via callin
- Not attending

---