Subject: Re: [wsrp] Our conversation about WSRP v2

Eilon was very receptive to our concerns and doubted that WebCollage would want to stand in the way of widespread adoption of WSRP v2. On the other hand, he said he was in no position to state intent for the company. Rather he agreed to kick off a process of getting executive/legal agreement on a statement of intent. As a result, I suggest we postpone things a month and give him time to try and move that process forward.

Rich

Michael Freedman <michael.freedman@oracle.com>

12/01/2006 12:49 PM

Rich Thompson/Watson/IBM@IBMUS
cc
wsrp@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject
Re: [wsrp] Our conversation about WSRP v2

Rich,
 Do you have a wider summary of this call?  What was Eilon's reaction
to the questions concerning v1 IP? Are we in a situation where it may be
worth postponing the vote and waiting?  Or are you still hoping things
will come together by mid-month?
  -Mike-