Subject: Enable caching of resource content on the client

As mentioned in one of the WSRP calls currently caching of content
served through resource URLs on the client is basically not possible for
resource that are served through gR.
Reason for this is that the resource URL that the consumer produces
needs to contain all nav state of all portlets on the page in order to
allow the gR call triggered with the URL to produce markup that contains
WSRP URLs again. This means that the URL will likely change for each
request and there will always be a cache miss on the client.
So basically there are two different use cases:
1. render a resource that contains no or only resource WSRP tokens
2. render a resource that may contain any WSRP URL token

Solutions I see:
1. say that the requiresRewrite is used to distinguish between these two
different use cases
drawbacks: excludes use cases that only use namespacing or resouce URLs
and would normally be cachable

2. introduce a new attribute wsrp-markupContainsPortletURLs to
distinguish between these two use cases
drawback: needs a spec change

If we decide to open the spec for fixing gR I would opt for 2. if not
stick with a clarification to allow 1.

Comments?

Stefan