Subject: Re: [wsrp] Client header propagation to user-agents

because then, Subbu's use case wouldn't work. In his case the cookie value
must be opaque to the consumer and must not be touched by the consumer.

Mit freundlichen Gruessen / best regards,

        Richard Jacob
IBM Lab Boeblingen, Germany
Dept. 2289, WebSphere Portal Server Development 1
WSRP Team Lead
WSRP Architecture & Standardization
Phone: ++49 7031 16-3469  -  Fax: ++49 7031 16-4888
Email: mailto:richard.jacob@de.ibm.com

             Michael Freedman
             <michael.freedman
             @oracle.com>                                               To
                                       Stefan Hepper
             02/14/07 07:08 PM         <sthepper@hursley.ibm.com>
                                                                        cc
                                       wsrp <wsrp@lists.oasis-open.org>
                                                                   Subject
                                       Re: [wsrp] Client header
                                       propagation to user-agents

Why wouldn't the consumer rewrite the value field of the producer cookie
to wrap the producer's value along with this mapping data so everything
is transported in a single cookie?
     -Mike-