Subject: Re: [wsrp] Defined events

why don't we extend the section with the editorial comment that the events
are defined as elements in the types namespace?
I don't think that this would be a substantial change at all.

Mit freundlichen Gruessen / best regards,

        Richard Jacob
IBM Lab Boeblingen, Germany
Dept. 2289, WebSphere Portal Server Development 1
WSRP Team Lead
WSRP Architecture & Standardization
Phone: ++49 7031 16-3469  -  Fax: ++49 7031 16-4888

IBM Deutschland Entwicklung GmbH
Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrats: Johann Weihen
Geschäftsführung: Herbert Kircher
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Böblingen

             Subbu Allamaraju
             <subbu@bea.com>
             03/14/07 05:26 PM         Michael Freedman
                                       <michael.freedman@oracle.com>
                                                                        cc
                                       Rich Thompson <richt2@us.ibm.com>,
                                       wsrp <wsrp@lists.oasis-open.org>
                                                                   Subject
                                       Re: [wsrp] Defined events

Another way to explain this is that event names are QNames,
"wsrp:eventHandlingFailed" is not a valid local name.

Subbu

mailto:wsrp@lists.oasis-open.org>
>> cc
>>
>> Subject
>>           [wsrp] Defined events
>>

>> Section 6.11 defines two wsrp events:
>> wsrp:eventHandlingFailed and wsrp:newNavigationalContextScope.
>> The wsdl defines these as eventHandlingFailed and
>> newNavigationalContextScope.
>>
>> I assume the wsdl is the correct way as events are namespace.  So is
>> this just a simple editorial change?
>>   -Mike-

by email and then delete it.