Subject: Re: [wsrp] Secure URL handling JSR & WSRP

The JSR 286 now states the following:
"The setSecure method of the PortletURL interface allows a portlet to
indicate if the portlet URL has to be a secure URL or not (i.e. HTTPS or
HTTP). If the setSecure method is not used, the portlet URL must should
be of the same security level of the current request.  If setSecure is
called with true, the transport for the request triggered with this URL
must be secure (i.e. HTTPS).   If set to false the portlet indicates
that it does not require a secure connection for the request triggered
with such a URL."

So you can map this to what WSRP currently has because it only defines
semantic for the value true and not what happens if not set or set to
false. I would also prefer to state what happens if the secureURL is not
set or set to false, but can also live with how it is stated today.

Stefan