Subject: Home for the AJAX extensions

The JSR 286 EG has decided to pursue the AJAX extension for the
coordinated case between consumer and producer as a new Apache subproject.

Apache has a clear committer license and is capable of hosting documents
and code and is free of charge for members and thus was the preferred
option.

Would it make sense to include the WSRP side in this project charter too
so that we have only one place where we discuss the coordinated AJAX
extension?

Rich,
can you please add this to the agenda of this weeks TC call?

Thanks.

Stefan