Subject: [wsrp] Client-side components

The work discussed at our last F2F seeking to form a broader community around producing a standard in the client-side component space has now resulted in the formation of a Task Force at OpenAjax.org (see http://www.openajax.org/member/wiki/Gadgets). A partial early draft has also been posted so that there is a beginning point for the discussion. I am told this TF will look to graduate to being a Working Group soon as this sets in place the IP rules for the discussion. OpenAjax applies a policy of limiting any one company to two representatives on any particular WG, but I would definitely encourage those interested in this effort to become involved in the discussion.