Subject: Fw: OpenAjax.org temporarily down

FYI ... for those trying to follow the previously supplied link to the gadget/widget work.

Rich

----- Forwarded by Rich Thompson/Watson/IBM on 11/07/2007 09:21 PM -----
From: Jon Ferraiolo/Menlo Park/IBM
To: Jon Ferraiolo <jferrai@us.ibm.com>
Date: 11/07/2007 06:57 PM
Subject: OpenAjax.org temporarily down

I am very unhappy to report that a hacker has stolen the domain registration for OpenAjax.org. I am working with the domain registry people to fix this. My guess is that it will take 1-2 days for the domain registry people to agree that it is OK to restore the domain to its rightful owners and for the DNS registries to get updated.

In the meantime, the Web site is down, the wiki is down, and the mail lists are down.

I apologize for this inconvenience.

Jon

Jon Ferraiolo <jferrai@us.ibm.com>
Web Architect, Emerging Technologies