Subject: Next call

We had discussed having a TC call tomorrow if the CS ballot was nearing completion to decide how to proceed and then use any remaining time for Interop SC discussions. Since the CS ballot is just beginning, I propose we use the slot tomorrow just for Interop discussions and overlap the TC call with the Interfaces SC call on next Thursday.

Any objections?