Subject: Caching and doing POST on resource URLs

Since we are in the progress of making some editorial changes :-) here
something we just noted:
5.2.1.2 states:
"Consumers should be aware that invoking performBlockingInteraction
and/or handleEvents may cause cached markup to become invalid."

I think this should be extended to also include getResource triggered
via HTTP method POST, PUT, DELETE as in that case the portlet will
likely make state changes that render the previously cached markup invalid.

Stefan