Subject: Re: [wsrp] March F2F: BEA Boulder

Hopefully you all guessed that I have been swamped lately.

The submission package did go in today, so the OASIS membership will be considering v2 during March.

Nate, thanks for this offer. Looking at my calendar and you comments, I propose we plan for March 10-14 (start at 10 on Monday morning, try to end by 2 on Friday). Primary Focus areas would be (i.e. likely some of each each day):
 - Promoting v2 (i.e. primer, etc)
 - Interop fest
 - Proposed extensions

Comments, additions before me make this the plan?

Rich

From: Nathan E Lipke <nlipke@bea.com>
To: wsrp <wsrp@lists.oasis-open.org>
Date: 01/18/08 04:04 PM
Subject: [wsrp] March F2F: BEA Boulder

As previously discussed: BEA Boulder would like to host the WSRP 2.0 F2F meeting in March. We're busy Friday March 7th but open otherwise.
Please let me know if you would like us to host, if you think you can attend and what week(s) work best for you.

Possible Agenda Items include:
Thanks,

Nate

Notice: This email message, together with any attachments, may contain information of BEA Systems, Inc., its subsidiaries and affiliated entities, that may be confidential, proprietary, copyrighted and/or legally privileged, and is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity named in this message. If you are not the intended recipient, and have received this message in error, please immediately return this by email and then delete it.