Subject: Re: [wsrp] March F2F: BEA Boulder

this would work for me, too.

Mit freundlichen Gruessen / best regards,

        Richard Jacob
IBM Lab Boeblingen, Germany
Dept. 2289, WebSphere Portal Server Development 1
WSRP Team Lead
WSRP Architecture & Standardization
Phone: ++49 7031 16-3469  -  Fax: ++49 7031 16-4888

IBM Deutschland Entwicklung GmbH
Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrats: Martin Jetter
Geschäftsführung: Herbert Kircher
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Böblingen

|------------>
| From:      |
|------------>
  |Michael Freedman <michael.freedman@oracle.com>                                                                                                  |
  >------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
|------------>
| To:        |
|------------>
  |wsrp@lists.oasis-open.org                                                                                                                       |
  >------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
|------------>
| Date:      |
|------------>
  >------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
  |02/19/2008 08:43 PM                                                                                                                             |
  >------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
|------------>
| Subject:   |
|------------>
  >------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
  |Re: [wsrp] March F2F: BEA Boulder                                                                                                               |
  >------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|

No problem -- though when I originally indicated an ability to attend
during the last week of March I meant the week of 23rd -30th.  Nathan did
my "last" reference cause confusion or is this week out for other folks?
    -Mike-

Rich Thompson wrote:

      Since it works better for both Mike and Richard, lets make it March
      31st - April 4th (knowing we'll lose Richard for the 4th ...)

      Rich

 From:        Richard Jacob <richard.jacob@de.ibm.com>

 To:          wsrp@lists.oasis-open.org

 Date:        02/19/08 12:26 PM

      31st to 3rd work work for me, I need to be back on the 4th.

      Mit freundlichen Gruessen / best regards,

             Richard Jacob
      IBM Lab Boeblingen, Germany
      Dept. 2289, WebSphere Portal Server Development 1
      WSRP Team Lead
      WSRP Architecture & Standardization
      Phone: ++49 7031 16-3469  -  Fax: ++49 7031 16-4888

      IBM Deutschland Entwicklung GmbH
      Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrats: Martin Jetter
      Geschäftsführung: Herbert Kircher
      Sitz der Gesellschaft: Böblingen

      |------------>
      | From:      |
      |------------>

      >------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|

       |Michael Freedman <michael.freedman@oracle.com>
      |

      >------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|

      |------------>
      | To:        |
      |------------>

      >------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|

       |wsrp@lists.oasis-open.org
      |

      >------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|

      |------------>
      | Date:      |
      |------------>

      |------------>
      |------------>

      >------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|

       |Re: [wsrp] March F2F: BEA Boulder
      |

      >------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|

      I have a strong preference for the 31st-4th but could make a couple
      days of
      the 5-9 (I need to be back in the bay area on the 9th).   -Mike-

      Nathan E Lipke wrote:
           To clarify, are week talking about March 31-April 4 or April
      5-9.

           Thanks,

           Nate

           skr@vignette.com wrote:

                 First week of April would work for us.

                 Satish

           Notice:  This email message, together with any attachments, may
           contain information  of  BEA Systems,  Inc.,  its subsidiaries
      and
           affiliated entities,  that may be confidential,  proprietary,
           copyrighted  and/or legally privileged, and is intended solely
      for
           the use of the individual or entity named in this message. If
      you are
           not the intended recipient, and have received this message in
      error,
           please immediately return this by email and then delete it.

      that
           generates this mail.  You may a link to this group and all your
      TCs
           in OASIS