Subject: Possible XSD/Documentation Discrepency

Possible minor discrepancy between XSD and spec.

For parameter description elements returned in the portlet definition of service description, the XSD specifies "navigationalPublicValueDescriptions”:

       <element name="navigationalPublicValueDescriptions" type="types:ParameterDescription" minOccurs="0"  maxOccurs="unbounded"/>

But spec indicates “navigationalParameterDescriptions”:

       [O] ParameterDescription navigationalParameterDescriptions[]

I believe I have all the latest per Rich’s e-mail but please let me know if you believe I’m out of sync.

Nader Oteifa