Subject: Re: [wsrp] Possible XSD/Documentation Discrepency

The only result I find on a string search for "publicvalues" in both the spec and schema are for the field within the NavigationalContext structure. Hopefully this just means you are looking at an old version ...

Rich

From: "Nader Oteifa" <nader2@netunitysoftware.com>
To: "'wsrp'" <wsrp@lists.oasis-open.org>
Date: 03/06/08 10:42 PM
Subject: [wsrp] Possible XSD/Documentation Discrepency

Possible minor discrepancy between XSD and spec.

For parameter description elements returned in the portlet definition of service description, the XSD specifies "navigationalPublicValueDescriptions”:

       <element name="navigationalPublicValueDescriptions" type="types:ParameterDescription" minOccurs="0"  maxOccurs="unbounded"/>

But spec indicates “navigationalParameterDescriptions”:

       [O] ParameterDescription navigationalParameterDescriptions[]

I believe I have all the latest per Rich’s e-mail but please let me know if you believe I’m out of sync.

Nader Oteifa