Subject: Re: [wsrp] F2F Logistical Questions

With three out of seven not being there of Friday, I think we ought to shorten to four days unless the other four people simply want to make Friday a day to work on sections of the primer ...

Rich

From: Nathan Lipke <nlipke@bea.com>
To: WSRP TC <wsrp@lists.oasis-open.org>
Date: 03/20/08 05:09 PM
Subject: [wsrp] F2F Logistical Questions

1.        A number of people cannot make it on Friday, should we consider shortening the meeting to 4 days?
2.        We were panning on having breakfast (Tuesday-Friday) and lunch (Monday-Friday) brought in, does this make sense?
1.        Do people want hot or cold breakfast (or none)?
2.        Any preferred food (I have the dietary restriction from the ballot)

Thanks,

Nate

Notice: This email message, together with any attachments, may contain information of BEA Systems, Inc., its subsidiaries and affiliated entities, that may be confidential, proprietary, copyrighted and/or legally privileged, and is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity named in this message. If you are not the intended recipient, and have received this message in error, please immediately return this by email and then delete it.