Subject: RE: [wsrp] TC Call Feb 25 2010

I don’t have an issue to an array of properties (event with the same name) but an issue with the value of a property being an array of arbitrary values  rather than a single value as with events.  It’s a bit weird to have a property value that should only be a single “int” and have to treat it as an array of int.  How do you provide a schema that it should only be a single value when WSRP schema says you can have an array of values?  For events on other hand, if I have an array, I have to explicitly provide an array schema type that results in a root element that encloses the array items.

Neither of these issues cannot be worked around and yes it could be considered cleanup.  For me though, property value above seems more wrong.

Nader

From: Nathan Lipke [mailto:nathan.lipke@oracle.com]
Sent: Thursday, February 25, 2010 11:49 AM
To: WSRP
Subject: [wsrp] TC Call Feb 25 2010

Attendance:

  • Nate
  • Kevin
  • Dina
  • Nader

Agenda:

  1. Discussion on Cookies:
    1. General need for a white-paper and/or primer. A lot of details need defining.
    2. Worked on wording of Errata
    3. Will put up for vote on TC this week.
  1. Events
    1. Interop testing needed.
    2. Will discussion table until this is better understood.
    3. Nader: Says NamedString array should not be in the WSDL, rather it should just be a type.
  1. Properties:
    1. Nader wants to know why they're in an array.
    2. Nate: Because they may be multi-valued.