Subject: Extension pages updated

I've updated the main page with status:

Also, I updated the the Ampersand Declaration proposal to match what we did in our release:

Dina has also reviewed the Get Resource Response status to ensure it is up to date.

I have not yet updated Rewritable Resource URLs to describe what we did in our release:
Additional issues:
  1. Use of iframes
    • Allows for some AJAX use-cases
    • Issues:
      • How to specify to the consumer
      • How to submit back to the outer page
      • How to handle events and shared parameters
      • How to deal with outer page navigation
  2. Specifying more specific event payload types than XSD allows
    • How to ensure the sent and received payload are the same type
      • e.g. Calendar  vs. Date
    • May need to be platform specific
      • E.g. Java only working group
    • Might be mappable to a broader set of platforms
      • E.g. .Net
This should give us more than enough to discuss tomorrow.

Thanks,

Nate