wss-comment message

Subject: How to specify Custom Protocol in WSDL.EXE

All,

I have a web service, which is WS-Security Complaint(UserNameToken) running in Java.

Using WSDL.EXE, I generated the client code, but the generated client code extends "System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapHttpClientProtocol".

In order to use/add username token in the client code, i have to extend "Microsoft.Web.Services.WebServicesClientProtocol". Right now im changing this manually, Is there any way by which we can specify the WSDL Compiler to do this automatically?

Eg. C:\DOTNETCLIENT>wsdl /protocol:WebServices MyService.wsdl

Regards,
Nachiappan.N