wss-comment message

Subject: No provision to upload PFX from remote

Hi,

I've bundled PFX file in a war. In Merlin.java, which is part of wss4j.jar location of the kestore has fetched from the crypto.properties by the property "org.apache.ws.security.crypto.merlin.file". It uploads PFX from local directory. That means we've to give full path of PFX as value of this property, which doesn't help us to load it from a WAR at runtime. Is there anyother solution for this?

Regards,
NithyaM