wss-comment message

Subject: RE: [wss-comment] Further comments on WSS 1.1 SAML Token Profile (issue 425 or new issue)

In reviewing the "Pending Review" change for issue 425 in

http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/wss/download.php/14295/wss-
v1.1-spec-draft-SAMLTokenProfile-06.pdf

I have the following suggestion, related also to the e-mail below.

I suggest we put a period after "digested" on line 573 and delete the
rest of the sentence.

&Thomas.