wss-comment message

Subject: Security with Ws-Security

Hi, my name is Bruno Oliveira Xavier de Souza. I´m student of UNIFACS -
University of Salvador, Brazil, Bahia.

My final work of graduation course is based on the security in perfSONAR.

Recently they had been in Salvador, the researchers of redIRIS, and had
informed that they were using x.509 in set with the SAML.

Somebody already implemented some security using the Ws-Security?

Thank you ...

Bruno Oliveira Xavier de Souza
MSN: kaiser_gato@hotmail.com
CEL: +55 71 9619-2309