wss-dev message

Subject: Question on Signature types

Hi

The Web Services Security: SOAP Message Security 1.1 document says in
section 8:
    Because of the mutability of some SOAP headers, producers SHOULD NOT
use the Enveloped Signature Transform defined in XML
Signature...Similarly, producers SHOULD NOT use the Enveloping Signature

I am interested to know if anyone can give me a scenario/example
showing why it is a bad idea to the use enveloping signature (as defined
in XML Signature) because of SOAP header mutability ? I have given it
some thought and looked in literature but cant come up with any good
example.

Thanks
Tham