wss-m message

Subject: Update on CSDs and Public Review

According to Chet, our CSDs should be published any day now (see attached emails) followed by the start of the public review.

Also, we have nothing to cover right now so I will cancel tomorrow’s meeting.

David

--- Begin Message ---
Gentlemen,

As TC Administration has had a large influx of support requests over
the past week, I thought it would be helpful if I sent you the current
snapshot of the ticket queue and let you know what to expect for your
individual requests. Below is the list of open requests with their
current status or my projection of when we can begin work on them. You
can find the complete queue in the JIRA system at
http://tools.oasis-open.org/issues/secure/IssueNavigator.jspa?reset=true&pid=10010&priority=3&resolution=-1
and of course you can subscribe to your individual tickets to receive
updates as we work on them.

The following tickets are currently active or next in line for processing:

Ticket TCADMIN-424 -- 15-day Review Request for Content Management
Interoperability Services (CMIS) Version 1.0 - Errata 1 - Completing
this request now
Tickets TCADMIN-492 & -493 -- CSD Create and 30-day Review Request for
OASIS ebXML RegRep Version 4.0 - Currently being worked on, Paul
Knight
Tickets TCADMIN-494 & -495 -- CSD Create and 30-day Review for Service
Component Architecture Spring Component Implementation Specification
Version 1.1 - Next in line, Paul Knight
Ticket TCADMIN-496 -- CSD Create Request for SAML 2.0 Sesssion Token
Profile Version 1.0 - Currently being worked on, Chet Ensign
Ticket TCADMIN-498 -- COS Submission Request for Open Document Format
for Office Applications (OpenDocument) Version 1.2 - Currently being
worked on, Paul Knight
Tickets TCADMIN-499 to 505 -- CSD Create Requests for Web Services
Security profiles Version 1.1.1  - Next in line. Work should begin
next week

The following tickets await completion of the above queue. I expect we
will start work on the tickets through 522 next week and 527 and 528
the following. (Just FYI, the missing ticket numbers were test tickets
we created and deleted.) Please understand that completion time for
your requests will vary depending on the complexity of the
specifications themselves. We will endeavor to give you a target
completion date when we begin work on your requests.

Ticket TCADMIN-509 -- CSD Create Request for Emergency Data Exchange
Language (EDXL) Common Types (CT) Version 1.0
Ticket TCADMIN-510 -- CSD Create Request for Emergency Data Exchange
Language (EDXL) Customer Information Quality (CIQ) Profile Version 1.0
Tickets TCADMIN-511 to 514 -- CND Create Requests for Solution
Deployment Descriptor Version 2.0 drafts
Tickets TCADMIN-516 & 517 -- CSD Create & 15-Day Review Requests for
WS-Calendar v1.0
Ticket TCADMIN-519 -- CSD Create Request for AS4 Profile of ebMS 3.0 v1.0
Tickets TCADMIN-520 to 522 -- CS Ballot Requests for SAML V2.0
Kerberos Web Browser v1.0 documents
Ticket TCADMIN-527 -- CSD Create Request for SCA Assembly Model
Specification v1.1
Ticket TCADMIN-528 -- CSD Create Request for SAML V2.0 Change Notify
Protocol v1.0

Please let me know if you have any questions about your individual
requests. We will send you updates on the status of your individual
tickets as we line them up so that you will know what to expect.

Best regards,

/chet
----------------
Chet Ensign
http://www.oasis-open.org

Primary: +1 973-378-3472
Mobile: +1 201-341-1393

Follow OASIS on:
LinkedIn:    http://linkd.in/OASISopen
Twitter:        http://twitter.com/OASISopen
Facebook:  http://facebook.com/oasis.open

--- End Message ---
--- Begin Message ---
Hi David,

Just a quick update to let you know that I am working on the WSS-M
requests now. I expect to have them finished and off to Robin for
review by the end of the day and they should be posted early next
week.