wss message

Subject: Re: [wss] Any further details about the first face-to-face?

A quick word on the planning for the first meeting in response to the recent postings. We are finalizing all of the logistics info right now for our first face to face meeting (location, agenda etc) and Chris Kaler and I (WSS TC co-chairs) will post full details here very soon (within a few days hopefully).  The face to face meeting will be the first meeting of the TC (no telcons are planned prior to that).

Look for more details here very soon

Kind regards
Kelvin Lawrence