wss message

Subject: RE: [wss] WS-Security Addendum

Title: Message
Just as FYI, from what I know, the security-services alias is for the SAML TC and the wss alias is for the WS-Security TC. No cross posting is necessary as the two groups are two distinct OASIS TCs. I know I am stating the obvious, but yet to be procedurally clear ....

cheers
-----Original Message-----
From: drsecure@us.ibm.com [mailto:drsecure@us.ibm.com]
Sent: Friday, August 23, 2002 6:59 PM
To: 'security-services@lists.oasis-open.org'; 'wss@lists.oasis-open.org'; klawrenc@us.ibm.com; 'ckaler@microsoft.com'
Subject: [wss] WS-Security Addendum

WSS TC Co-Chairs:

We are submitting the specification entitled "WS-Security Addendum 1.0,
August 18, 2002" for consideration within the WSS-TC as a supplement to the
existing WS-Security input specification. The attached specification is a
result of building our respective WS-Security implementations.

The WS-Security Addendum 1.0, August 18, 2002 can be found at the following sites:

http://www-106.ibm.com/developerworks/library/ws-secureadd.html

http://msdn.microsoft.com/webservices/default.asp?pull=/library/en-us/dnglobspec/html/ws-security-addendum.asp

http://www.verisign.com/wss

(See attached file: WS-Security-Addendum.pdf)

(See attached file: WS-Security-Addendum.pdf)

Anthony Nadalin, IBM
Chris Kaler, Microsoft
Hemma Prafullchandra, Verisign