wss message

Subject: [wss] issues list example: SSTC/SAML

Here's a v. brief rundown on the issues list vehicles we've developed in the
SSTC/SAML committee. Hal Lockhart drove and maintains this stuff..

sstc-saml-issues doc
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/security/docs/draft-sstc-saml-issues-12.pdf

The above doc is the complete, unabridged issues list compilation.

sstc-saml-issues-status doc
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/security/docs/draft-sstc-saml-issues-status-06.pdf

We use the saml-issues-status doc as a vehicle for focusing on subsets of
issues and voting on resolution(s) thereof.

JeffH