wss message

Subject: RE: [wss] The Web Services Roadmap (Action #6)

Hal,

The author names are listed in the document, many of them are on the
WSS-TC, so its easy to find the e-mail addresses. So you can send comments
to the authors as I'm sure they would like to hear your feedback.

Anthony Nadalin | work 512.436.9568 | cell 512.289.4122

|         |           Hal Lockhart     |
|         |           <hal.lockhart@ent|
|         |           egrity.com>      |
|         |           10/02/2002 09:14 |
  >----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
  |                                                                                                                                              |
  |       To:       Kelvin Lawrence/Austin/IBM@IBMUS, wss@lists.oasis-open.org                                                                   |
  |       cc:       ckaler@microsoft.org                                                                                                         |
  |       Subject:  RE: [wss] The Web Services Roadmap (Action #6)                                                                               |
  |                                                                                                                                              |
  |                                                                                                                                              |
  >----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|

On reason I would like to see the roadmap submitted "somewhere" is that I
would like to publicly comment on it and perhaps see some public discussion
on some of its points. Currently there is not even an email to send
comments to the authors.

Of course, I could publish my own "roadmap" but that seems
counterproductive, as I agree with most of the document, but there are
aspects I would like clarified or seem to me to be ill considered. I have
heard on several occasions for knowledgeable parties that "the Roadmap will
evolve in the future." This make me all the more anxious to see public
comments collected somewhere that the authors might be able to consider
them.

Hal