wss message

Subject: Re: [wss] question on liaisons

Maryann, I think this is a very reasonable suggestion. Having given this some thought, I think it is important that our TC and the UDDI TC have a good communication channel so that we can help them take advantage of our messaging security work to help secure messages that flow to and from UDDI registries and wherever else it may be appropriate.

Thanks for suggesting this and for volunteering.

Kelvin

Maryann Hondo/Austin/IBM@IBMUS

10/04/2002 05:04 PM