wss message

Subject: RE: [wss] Interesting article this morning...

Hi all,

	Nobody contact me or anybody I know of, still mentions Cisco :o(

	On a related note, let us forge ahead and do the right thing. In
the long term, a specification that adds value to the web services eco
system will be our best reply to all the doubts raised by others.

	I think (nope ... make that .. I know) that we have the right
group of people, the right set of starting points and the right frame of
mind to get there.

	We have promises to keep and miles to go before we sleep ....
Let us not waste bandwidth on trivial stuff ...

cheers

<snip ../>