wss message

Subject: Re: [wss] Interesting article this morning...

I echo your concerns. I would like to hear from the folks quoted in the
article, it seems like they may have a different view of the WSS-TC effort.
IBM was not contacted by the editor.

Anthony Nadalin | work 512.436.9568 | cell 512.289.4122

|         |           "Munter, Joel D" |
|         |           <joel.d.munter@in|
|         |           tel.com>         |
|         |           10/09/2002 10:22 |
  >------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
  |                                                                                                                                                |
  |       To:       "'Oasis Web Services Security'" <wss@lists.oasis-open.org>                                                                     |
  |       cc:                                                                                                                                      |
  |       Subject:  [wss] Interesting article this morning...                                                                                      |
  |                                                                                                                                                |
  |                                                                                                                                                |
  >------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|

I just read http://www.eweek.com/article2/0,3959,599072,00.asp.  What
troubles me is a simple perception in the media that we as a team cannot
act
as one.  While I am sure that we already have and will continue to have
differences, I strongly urge us to act and communicate as a team.  This
simple thing will allow us to create/publish as a team and be perceived as
team.

Thanks,
Joel Munter
Distributed Systems, Intel Labs