wss message

Subject: [wss] Next phone call - request for feedback on the date

Chris and I were just briefly discussing the fact that we need to setup the next WSS TC call. At our last call on October 8th we had said we would have the next call on Oct 22nd. I just found out that I have to travel on that day. If people still feel strongly that we need a call on Oct 22nd then we will setup that call and Chris will chair it. Alternatively we can setup the call for October 29th (a week later) and both Chris and I can be there. I have not seen a lot of discussion of our documents and actions/issues on the list so I am not sure how to read that. Are we all happy or are we all too busy on other things ? We all have an action to study the documents and raise issues in preparation for a detailed review on the next call.  We also agreed to try and make progress on the remaining actions by e-mail at our last call. So the question for the TC is, would an extra week help with the current set of actions that we all have or should we do the call on the 22nd as planned which Chris will chair and I will miss as I will be travelling.

Please RSVP

Cheers
Kelvin