wss message

Subject: [wss] Next phone call will be Oct 29th

Based on feedback to my earlier posting, availability of the co-chairs and a few other factors, we are going to postpone our next call by one week. We will now have the call on October 29th at 7am Pacific time. We'll work to get the phone number and agenda posted asap.

We apologise to those of you on the SAML TC that will now have to deal with our call and the SAML call back to back, but from our prior experiments there just is no better time of day or day of week to hold our call.

We appreciate your understanding.

Regards
Kelvin & Chris