wss message

Subject: [wss] Token Labeling Proposal

What ever happened with this?   My recollection is that you withdrew it in
favor of something else, but looking at the latest draft I don't see
anything equivalent.

In particular in messages that involve intermediaries I don't see any way
to indicate which intermediary may have added a particular signature or
security token.

I thought your proposal was aimed at addressing that question.