wss message

Subject: [wss] ANNOUNCEMENT: WSS TC F2F details

Based on feedback from the e-mail list and a follow on discussion/vote at the WSS TC phone call meeting today, we have decided that the best date (of the various choices)  for us to meet in order to achieve at least one more "high bandwidth" face to face meeting this year, is to meet on December 11th and 12th in Baltimore, hosted by OASIIS along with many other TC's at the XML 2002 event. I have received the following details from the OASIS office who have confirmed our reservation.

Dec 11/12
Baltimore Convention Center-Room 315
OASIS WS Security TC F2F

More details to follow soon.