wss message

Subject: RE: [wss] XRML Binding

Phillip, All,

Here are some comments on the XrML binding:

003: XrML Token Binding -> XrML-based Rights Language Token Binding
006: XrML -> RL
017: eXternsible -> eXtensible
017: Rights -> rights
017: eXtensible rights Markup Language (XrML) licenses -> eXtensible rights Markup Language (XrML) -based Rights Language (RL) licenses
054: eXternsible -> eXtensible
054: Rights -> rights
054: eXtensible rights Markup Language (XrML) licenses -> eXtensible rights Markup Language (XrML) -based Rights Language (RL) licenses
058: SAML assertions -> RL licenses
087: xrml | http://www.xrml.org/schema/2001/11/xrml2core -> r | http://www.xrml.org/schema/2002/05/xrml2core
093: SAML -> XrML-based RL Token
095: XrML -> RL
109: xrml -> r
109: xrml -> r
111: xrml -> r
125: xrml -> r
132: xmktok -> xmltok
132: xrml:license -> r:license
132: The QName r:license isn't actually defined to indicate this.  Perhaps the QNames for xmltok:RefType should be defined in the xmltok namespace, for instance xmltok:rl.
133: xrml -> r
136: XrML -> XrML-based RL
140: xrml -> r
140: xrml -> r
144: xrml -> r
150: xrml:license -> r:license -> xmltok:rl
168: XrML -> XrML-based RL
169: XrML -> XrML-based RL
171: xrml:keyHolder -> r:keyHolder
171: xrml:allPrincipals -> remove
171: Please see the comment in my earlier e-mail today.  If, for some reason, we choose not to go with the more clear processing rules, here is some text we can put in this table for r:keyHolder: "If the entity represented by r:keyHolder is the sender of the message, it SHOULD include in the wsse:Security header a ds:Signature that can be verified with the key information in the referenced security token. Otherwise, the sender may chose to either provide no proof of possession for that entity to that entity's key, vouch for the authenticity itself, or provide some other proof of possession."
173: XrML -> XrML-based RL
178: XrML -> XrML-based RL
183: XrML -> XrML-based RL
192: xrml -> r
202-212: Remove, replace with following references:
[XrML] ContentGuard, eXtensible rights Markup Language Core 2.1 Specification, 20 May 2002, http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/rights/documents/rltc/submissions/xrml200205.zip.
[REL] ISO/IEC 21000-5 Rights Expression Language Committee Draft, July 2002, http://mpeg.telecomitalialab.com/working_documents/mpeg-21/rel/REL_cd.zip.
232: SAML -> XrML
Footnotes: SAML -> RL