wss message

Subject: [wss] F2F meeting - FOOD

OK, so we have a nice room all booked for our F2F. I am told it holds 100 people. So we are all set as far as venue. The next item of business, a subject close to many of our hearts I am sure, is food. The OASIS rooms do not come with any food for breaks etc. So we have as I see it two choices:

1. Some kind TC member volunteers to sponsor the food for the meeting (I have been sent catering details that I can provide to anyone who would like to take up this offer)

2. We fend for ourselves. This will probably work for breakfast (people can eat in hotels) and lunch (we can go out) but probably will not work for breaks. Also going out for lunch will reduce networking and waste meeting time.

So the net of this e-mail is, would anyone like to sponsor the food for this meeting ?

Cheers
Kelvin