wss message

Subject: [wss] Next WSS TC phone calls (after the F2F)

I wanted to post a mail to alert people that we may still decide to hold
our bi-weekly call on December 17th even though it would be only a few days
after the F2F meeting. Please reserve time in your calendars as a
placeholder in case we do decide to hold the meeting.

Depending upon how much progress we are able to make at our F2F meeting
this week, we may or may not decide that we need to the call.

I will post a mail after the F2F (probably Thursday night) to let people
know if we are having a call on the 17th

We also need to decide if we are going to try and hold a call on December
31st. Right now my assumption is that people will not want to be doing a
call on that day. If we keep to our normal schedule, our first call of 2003
would be on January 14th.

Cheers
Kelvin