wss message

Subject: [wss] comments on Core-7 Appendix A

Appendix A is missing definitions for:

-          tTimestampFault

-          ReceivedType

-          TimestampTraceType

In the unmerged doc for core-7, line 1623 says "While these elements are used in the schema for the specification, they are general purpose and can be used by other specifications to have common time types." Some of these types don't have anything to do with time.  I recommend replacing with something like "While these elements are defined in this schema for use with this specification, they are general purpose definitions that may be used by other specifications as well.

There is a nit in the schema (at least in the version I have) - The description on the ReceivedType type says that it extends the "AnnotatedDateTime" type.  It is actually an extension of the "AttributedDateTime".

Rob Philpott
RSA Security Inc.
The Most Trusted Name in e-Security
Tel: 781-515-7115