wss message

Subject: [wss] Missing Issues

On the conf call just now, I noted that in Baltimore that we agreed to add
two issues to the issue list that had yet been added. Specifically

A. Profiles are specifying "identification", but there isn't any place to
put it.  That there is no way to specify what profile or version the
profile a security token (or SecurityTokenReference) is being used.  I
believe that Ron Monzillo agreed to make a former proposal with regards to
this issue.

B. A proposal for an XML security token wrapper.  I agreed to provide a
proposal on this issue.  I'll note that my proposal will probably also
provide a mechanism to deal with (A).

Could Tony add these.