wss message

Subject: [wss] Please review issues with your name on them

There are several issues on the issues list that are blocked pending review of the outcome by the raiser of the issue. I will be sending individual e-mails to each member concerned asking them to look at specific issues but in the meantime please if you have raised an issue and it is marked as Pending with a comment of "Kelvin to send mail" please review the latest doc and reply to the list if your issues is now addressed.

There are several issues that we have been unable to close because we need the raiser to review.

I appreciate attention to this from those it concerns.

Cheers
Kelvin