wss message

Subject: Our WSS TC web page has been migrated

As you may have noticed, our TC page was migrated to the new content management system today. There are currently a few problems with our page (including the fact that the last updated date show Feb 20th which you should ignore). I have been in regular contact with the OASIS staff and we are working to resolve all of the teething troubles as soon as possible. Unfortunately one of the current issues that remains unsolved is that our documents are currently unavailable. You will also see that the meeting minutes index is out of date. I have written to the OASIS webmaster asking for that to be fixed also.

I will try and keep you all posted as things continue to roll out. I believe the e-mail servers are back up but I am unable to get to the e-mail archives from the links on our page and I believe that is a known current problem.

Our new TC page is reachable at the old link [1] and also at [2]

[1] http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/wss
[2] http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/tc_home.php?wg_abbrev=wss

Cheers
Kelvin