wss message

Subject: Suggested F2F questions

Here is my suggestion for the F2F questions to be asked:

===
The OASIS WS-Security TC has voted to hold an interop event and F2F in
"mid June".  The current plan is to hold a 1.5 day Interop event from
Monday noon to close of business on Tuesday and a 1.5 day TC F2F meeting
from 9am on Wed to noon on Thursday.

In order to determine the exact dates for these meetings, we would like
TC members to answer the following questions:

1) Choice 1: Mon-Thu Jun 9-12
   a) Can you attend an Interop event on Jun 9-10? Yes No Abstain
   b) Can you attend a F2F meeting on Jun 11-12? Yes No

2) Choice 2: Mon-Thu Jun 16-19
   a) Can you attend an Interop event on Jun 16-17? Yes No Abstain
   b) Can you attend a F2F meeting on Jun 18-19? Yes No

Helpful instructions:
1. You can vote positively to both Choice 1 and Choice 2 if you have no
preference for the meeting week.
2. If you have a preference for the meeting week, then vote No to one of
the choices.
3. If you are NOT planning to participate in the Interop event then
please Abstain from those votes.
===

/paulc

Paul Cotton, Microsoft Canada