wss message

Subject: RE: [wss] Interop Scenario Descriptions - New Format

I think we need parentheses to clarify the time calculation in 4.4.3.4. Is it
reject IF older than (current time - (nonce + max-skew))?

I'm also not sure why wsu:Expires isn't used, as

reject IF current time > (wsu:Expires + |max-skew|).

Perhaps this time testing is not necessary for the purposes of test 2
which is focused on the encryption or test 3 focused on signing + encryption.

Depending on interop goal and time constraints, should the expiration testing be included as a
fourth test?

regards, Frederick

Frederick Hirsch
Nokia Mobile Phones