wss message

Subject: RE: [wss] Agenda and logistics for May 6th WSS TC call

Hi Don, this sounds like a very reasonable discussion for us to have - as I am sure you will recall, I have mentioned several times during our meetings that I feel we have a strong mandate (that was reinforced last Summer in the Boston W3C/OASIS meeting and elsewhere) to be as expeditious as we can in delivering a spec to the industry. Let's try and find some time during the other business section to raise this issue. I think our agenda is a little less full this week than last week so hopefully we will have time. I would also be interested to hear other people's views in e-mail on this topic.

Cheers
Kelvin