wss message

Subject: Re: [wss] FW: certs

Hello,

> Here are two certs for the interop event... let me know if there are issues with these!

It works!!

But I have a question.
What "CERT-VALUE" (in the scenario doc) do we use in <KeyIdentifier>?

Current specs (core and X509 profile) doesn't mention about it.
This relates issue #69 which is Pending.

What should we do at the interop?

Currently, I'm using the value of subjectKeyIdentifier X.509 v3
extension (in Base64Binary encoding form).
---
Toshi

NISHIMURA Toshihiro (FAMILY Given)
nishimura.toshi@jp.fujitsu.com
XML Application Technology Dept., PROJECT-A XML, FUJITSU LIMITED