wss message

Subject: New Issue: Use of ValueType in X509 profile

I have been looking at what I think is the latest version (#6).  There is a table listing
"token types" wsse:X509Certificate, wsse:X509PKIPath and wsse:PKCS7.  The examples use ValueTypes "profiles:X509Certificate", "profiles:X509PKIPath" and "profiles:PKS7".

I presume the intention of the table is to specify the values to be used for ValueType attributes.  If so, then the words describing the table should say so explicitly. Further, it was my understanding that the decision we made with regards to versioning would suggest that the ValueTypes should include a version number, and some indication of what profile. For example something like

    urn:oasis:names:tc:WSS:1.0:profiles:X509:X509Certificate

which would use the form of the document identifier of a prefix.