wss message

Subject: RE: [wss] Proposed text on C14N

xsi:type is used frequently in doc/literal:  you must write it out any
time you use a subtype in place of the type identified by the schema.
further, its not uncommon for impls to write out xsi:type for all
elements, as an added measure of safety.

the reason the c14n question came up in the interop (as I recall) was
that some impls were writing out xsi:type, and all we were doing was
Ping -- if that's any indication.

-Pete

--
Peter Dapkus <pdapkus@bea.com>