wss message

Subject: ACTION REQUIRED: Voting reminder

The committee spec ballot closes on Sunday. So far only 49% (28 of 57) of the TC have voted. If you have not voted yet please do so ASAP.

If you have not voted because of any technical problems you are running into with the web site please let me know immediately and I will take care of it. I am currently not aware of anyone who is having a problem. As far as I know the voting tool is fully operational and all of the documents being voted on are available (from the e-mail archive if not the doc repository).

Please vote - time is running out and we need a 66% turnout (minimum, assuming you all vote yes!) to have a meaningful ballot.

I will send another update before end of day Central time today.

Cheers
Kelvin